Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Troops and Supporting them...

So it has been a while since I have blogged but I am back. I have been super busy lately. Anyhow I have an objective to this blog, and it has come to my attention that more and more people every day do not support the troops, and it truly sickens me. It is simply disgusting at how many people are against the troops. I come from a long line of people who serve, and people who I hold very dear in my heart serve. SO MANY PEOPLE are objective to the troops being over seas and not supporting them but all to often do they forget that  they didn't ask for this war. They are just doing a job they were given, as they stand up and protect your rights.

Freedom is NEVER FREE

 Someone Paid the Price, so you can be free.
 Another Flag is handed to a loved one, and hearts break.
** Remember**
It is the Soldier, NOT the Reporter who has given us the freedom of the Press
It is the Soldier, NOT the Poet that has given us the freedom of Speech
It is the Soldier, NOT the Campus Organizer that has given us the freedom to demonstrate 
It is the Soldier, NOT the Lawyer who has given us the right to a fair trial.
It is the SOLDIER who SALUTES the flag, SERVES the flag, and who's COFFIN is Draped by the FLAG who gives the protester the right to burn the flag...

 
Another 31 lost, 31 dreaded knocks from unwanted visitors, 31 families with shattered hearts, 31 pairs of boots lined up with rifles, dog tags & helmets, 31 comrades remembered & grieved for, 31 funerals, 31 names recieve their final roll call, 31 empty places at the table, 31 souls who gave their all & leave a void. Take 31 seconds to re-post while pausing to reflect on the sacrifice as 31 are gone forever.31 MORE reasons 4 our military 2 return home.Praying for "OUR" Service Men and Women!!!
 So please remember why the troops are doing what they do. Remember 9/11 ? Or have you forgotten. What about every other thing in the past that the Troops have fought for ? Or have you forgotten ? Why is it that people only seem to remember days like 9/11 on a holiday, like memorial day, and 9/11? what about the other days of the year ?? do you know that there are 4 Federal holidays that people start to show their patriotism. EVERYDAY EVERYONE SHOULD SHOW THEIR PATRIOTISM! 

you would be surprised how many people wont stop to thank a service member. I know I do. I will shake their hand and say thank you. because to me everything they are doing means the world to me. 
so next time your out and about in the store or something and you see a soldier, stop and thank them for their service, and don't forget the sacrifice their fellow soldiers, sailors, air men, and marines have made for you. 

when you see "another service member" was killed in action on the news stop everything your doing, say a prayer for the family, because that service member is someones little boy or baby girl, someones aunt or uncle, a brother or sister, and a mom or dad. they could have been your neighbor, or someone you crossed paths with. their sacrifice shouldn't affect just the family and friends they have. it should affect you to.
Until They ALL are home, Families My heart goes out to you and your deployed. 
To all the Service members, past,present and future, THANK YOU! with all of my heart. 




***TO ANY PERSON WHO DISAGREES WITH ME AND MY POST*** if you don't like it Deal with it. I am using my right to freedom of speech. You know the one that the soldier gave to me and protects ? Please do not leave hateful comments on blog, my twitter, or my facebook. This is my right and I am expressing it!

Thank you and have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment